REQUIREMENTS FOR CCA MEMBERSHIP
Thank you for your interest in the Critics Choice Association.
Applicants for CCA membership must be working film critics or TV journalists whose coverage of a broad range of films in current theatrical or broadcast release is available on a regular basis to a wide audience.
Online critics must be the primary critic on their site.
Windows of opportunity for new member consideration:
++ FEBRUARY and SEPTEMBER ++
All applicants must:
- Furnish verifiable evidence from Google Metrics (or the like) of the audience numbers for their reviews.
- Demonstrate that they review movies or TV on a regular basis.
- Include current, clearly defined and reliable directions to their reviews or TV coverage (links, mp3s, URLs).
- Be prepared to present clips of their work at CCA’s request.
- Understand that professional behavior is mandated. Acceptance is at the discretion of the CCA board, as is expulsion.
If you satisfy ALL OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, including Google metrics, CLICK HERE for an application form.